Video marketing can be incredibly valuable. However, what do the numbers say? Here are stats about video marketing, distribution, viewership and the approach. The numbers tell the story.
Did you know that around the globe, 52% of marketers name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
Also, according to Cisco, 72% of mobile traffic will be online video content by 2019.
But that’s not all, because the top 5% of videos retain an average of 77% of viewers until the end of the video. For reference, the average video only retains 37% of viewers for the full duration.
Here are more powerful statistics about video marketing that you should not ignore:
- 65% of video viewers watch more than 75% of their selected video.•
- Videos increase brand association by 139%.•
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading that same message in text.
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%.•
- Roughly 1/3 of all time online is spent viewing and sharing videos.•
- Blog posts incorporating video attract 3 times as many inbound links as blog posts without video.•
- More video content is uploaded online in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
Info Courtesy of BluLeadz
Hey, I have a special invitation for you to join me and my group of positive minded people in my Facebook Group to Grow Your Business with Video. I look forward to engaging with you there!
Copyright © 2019 by Marianne Schwab. All Rights Reserved.